Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Asking for donations    

Asking for donations

victor
Spain

Asking for donations

As you can see, I�m asking for donations to acquire a new web server with more capacity. Please, don�t feel obliged. It is just an anonymous option. If you can make a small donation, great. If you find it difficult to donate, don�t worry. Avove all, I�m grateful for all your contributions, your messages and all your support and kind words.
Thank you all!

Victor

2 Feb 2009      

erozelvolkan
Turkey

I am gonna make  a donation in Turkish Liras as well. 

2 Feb 2009     

traceyo777
Hungary

Me too!  I�m ne here but I already love it so I am happy to donate a little.

2 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Me three!
Thanks for all you do
L

2 Feb 2009     

a isabel
Portugal

I would also like to contribute, but I would like to know if there is another way besides using credit cards...

2 Feb 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi guys...me five..

As much as i would love to contribute as well... i would like another way of payment please...

Thank you.. 

2 Feb 2009     

sonsoperez
Spain

Hi Victor:

Of course I�m also going to donate. This wonderful world you�ve created is worth it.

By the way, somebody told me �there is a very cheap server service called www.dreamhost.com? The disadvantage is that it is in USA, but on the other hand the capacity and bandwidth are huge.

2 Feb 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

The least I can do for my favorite site is to contribute. You can count on me. I�m so addicted to this place that I don�t want to suffer any withdrawalsWink

Cheers

2 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

*sigh* I know that I said I�d stay away from the main forum... but this is important stuff so...

Paypal allows you to set up an account and transfer amounts directly into its "account"  from your bank account- although, this is not an immediate thing - the transfer process can take about five days to go through.

Also, each country is different - the banking laws are/can be different but for more info I�d go to www.Paypal. com and check out how it�s done.

Cheers,

Linda

2 Feb 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I would like to contribute too. Is there any different way besides credit card? greetings from Portugal

2 Feb 2009     

JUANBEGI
Spain

I�ll contribute to this site. I couldn�t stand this community disappearing. 

2 Feb 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >