Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Vera Giboyeaux Sierra    

Vera Giboyeaux Sierra

edrodmedina
United States

Vera Giboyeaux Sierra

Dear friends, last evening my wife Vera Giboyeaux Sierra passed away. We spoke often of traveling the world but did not get the chance. It would make my heart a little lighter if I knew that her name was being whispered around the world. If you see it in you please say a silent prayer for her that she may be united with her parents whom she loved dearly and were taken from her much too early. Thank you. Ed

15 Apr 2014      

ellakass
Israel

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/0f/d9/5d0fd96c62af616f3998013a80ac29f4.jpg Be strong. We are praying for her!

15 Apr 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

Ed, I �m so sorry to hear that! You have my sympathy from North Carolina.

15 Apr 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

Ed, really sorry to know. I �ll pray for her soul here in Russia.

15 Apr 2014     

maryse pey�
France

Dear Ed, Keep on speaking her name and she will stay in minds. She has become pure Light now and I am sure she keeps loving you even if she can �t tell you with words now. The Love you have shared, the warm memories you have lived are deep within you and always be in her. I �ll pray for her. Hugs dear friend. Maryse.

15 Apr 2014     

macomabi
Portugal

Really sorry to hear that! Rest in Peace, Vera!

15 Apr 2014     

olgavillanua
Spain

My most sincere condolences. I �ll keep her in my prayers, dear friend. All my sympathy for you.

15 Apr 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Ed

She is here in my thoughts in the land downunder.  Thinking of you and your loved ones at this very sad time.

Jayho

15 Apr 2014     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Ed!
Sorry for your loss! My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time.

15 Apr 2014     

a.antonides
Spain

Dear Ed, I �m so sorry to hear about your loss. I think you �re a wonderful man. Despite your sorrow, you make Eva �s wish to travel around the world with you, come true this way. I �m deeply touched by this loving gesture.
Know that not only Eva, but also you, are in my thoughts and prayers.

With heartfelt sympathy, Anke

15 Apr 2014     

douglas
United States

I am so sorry Ed, my prayers go out to Vera, you, and your family (all the way from Germany).

15 Apr 2014     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >