Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The reporting page.    

The reporting page.

EvaRamos
Panama

I have been away for a while, and I �m  really sorry to read what is going on here.  When I became a part of eslprintables, I liked the part where it says: Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Please let �s keep it that way, the idea is not to point out fingers or attack other members.  Let �s continue working together toward building a better "community" of ESL Teachers.  I respect the work of the moderators, I respect and admire teachers who upload their own material.  Let �s use the forum as a tool to help each other not to attack each other.

Ermm
Eva

14 Feb 2010     

eslchoco
Belgium

I am a member who has been her for about 6 months and I dont want to get further bullied by using my real account.
There are some people on here, like the peple that have celebrated in this thread that make me not fell nice to be a part of this place.

I often read the forums but dont coment much. They will always defend themselvs by saying that they are defending the site. It is good that this happens, the site needs to get rid of cheets. But after reading about this case it lookd like it was not so easy cut. I dont know what happned when or who the member is but I felt sad reading abot peple here taking so much joy in it. I saw 1 poster took off there comment too. embarreses maybe?

I like aimees posts as she says it all. I learned last night something too. That however great this website is there are some peple that have no heart.

It is halloween-? becuase someone was burned in public last night and that is so wrong.

14 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5