Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Rules of the website    

Rules of the website

domnitza
Romania

Dear Victor,

I will always belive in eslprintables and in YOU, because you have always taken care of our needs and desires. We are humans, changing and adapting, just like in a classroom full of different students, so rules and limits should follow this change.

18 Feb 2010     

Vivi Quir
Argentina

One suggestion, The list of rules can be mailed to the new "applicants" before they sign in, therefore they cannot say they didn`t know about this or that...

18 Feb 2010     

mariamit
Greece

Wonderful. Thank you Victor!

18 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Thank you all.

Vivi Quir: starting tomorrow, every member will have to confirm "I �ve read and accept the rules" to continue using the website.
New registrations will have to confirm too.

Dear Natasha,

Only documents with 0 points will be removed (after 1 month)

18 Feb 2010     

Alina26
Romania

Thank you Victor for your wonderful job! I have one question, sorry for being a silly one maybe: I �ve read the rules and I agree with them; starting from tomorrow, where shall I confirm that I �ve read and I accept the rules?
Best wishes!

18 Feb 2010     

nika114
Greece

Thank YOU  Victor!

18 Feb 2010     

victor
Spain

Sinziana,

Tomorrow, whenever a member comes to eslprintables, the page with the new rules will appear, and you will have to click a button saying "I �ve read and accept the rules". If you don �t click, the page will continue appearing.

18 Feb 2010     

luboff
Russian Federation

Amazing! Everything is clear now! Thanks a lot, Victor!

18 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Sorry, Victor! I made few suggestions in the previous thread, may be something could be useful. but anyway, you are awesome!!!

18 Feb 2010     

meuge
Argentina

Nothing more than to say THANK YOU!!!!!

18 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >