Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Rules of the website    

Rules of the website

yetigumboots
Germany

Thanks Victor for all your hard work.

19 Feb 2010     

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Thank you so much Victor for this time-consuming but rewarding work you have with this website.

19 Feb 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Thank you very much, Victor!
You have gifted me a lot of the delightful moments , 
I even couldn �t imagine that 
I could be a member of such a honorable society!

19 Feb 2010     

stefemma
France

Thanks a lot Victor for all your hardwork and dedication to improve this site!

19 Feb 2010     

Denisa
Romania

Victor, you rock!
 THANK YOU FOR ALL!ClapHug

19 Feb 2010     

Pelletrine
France

Thank you very much Victor ! Hard work, spirit and beeing very present: you give it all! This site  is a very special place. I still feel quite new here, but I am already very proud of belonging to it! You set the tone and manage now, with the new, clearly well thought and very democratly structured rules, to reinforce the very spirit of your site! Bravo!! It is a very generous, sharing and human community which makes you want to do your very best for your students... AND for the other members.... AND gives you the tools to do so.

19 Feb 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

Like Edlerverein I was very disappointed to find my position as a moderator has disappeared.
It was a task I took very seriously and liked to think about carefully. However I do understand that rules must adapt. 

For some people it is very difficult to get the 300+ points that some worksheets attract and so to get 5000 will mean an incredible amount of work.

At present I am working with activities for Interactive Whiteboards but as we do not have any facility for contributing these it means I cannot be as active as I would like to be on this site.
Sniff, sniff (to quote Edlerverein) I guess I �ll just have to go back to basics.

BTW I love the new rules...they are concise and should prevent a lot of the previous problems.
Thanks Joy

19 Feb 2010     

Anneclaire
Italy

Thanks you soo much, Victor! For your time, enthusiasm and help! have a  nice and relaxing weekend! (You deserve it!)Big smile

19 Feb 2010     

mariannina
Italy

I agree, thank you Victor.
Hug

19 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9