Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Rules of the website    

Rules of the website

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Jayho

I wonder if you are referring to me or not, there is , at least another Linda, ( Zora ).
No, I wasn �t re (directed ) but to the RULES.
You know, Victor made a special link for me, he thought: this one here doesnt �t need any special arguments, let me drop her the rules, that �s what she needs... and so goes the story.. poor Riding Hood only got the rulesOuch

But it is an injustice, yes it is.
Now, I �m off to bed, tomorrow I � � claim my rights.Hug

See you
linda

19 Feb 2010     

graca pereira
Portugal

Clear rules for everybody to follow! Thanks Victor.

19 Feb 2010     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Thank you so much Victor for all the changes you �ve made on this site! The rules are now clear for everybody. Have a nice day!

Larisa

19 Feb 2010     

Amanda W
Austria

Well done, Victor. That must have been a lot of work to consider everything and put it all together in a clear way especially for new users. Many thanks, Mandy.

19 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

Thanks for all your hard  work and your dedicationClap.

19 Feb 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

Thanks so much ...Big Hurray for RULES!!! It is like our great Benito Juarez, the meritorious of the Americas, once said: "among individuals as among nations; the respect for your neighbor �s right results in peace."Thumbs Up  Love this site.  Keep up the good work ya �ll!

19 Feb 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Linda

Yes, I did mean you - I wonder why the link on your page didn �t work.

... and it �s my favourite quotation site.

Cheers

Jayho

19 Feb 2010     

gitasiva
India

Victor, The rules are clear and there �s no ambiguity. You might say you were just doing your job But we think it fair To thank you so very much For the really excellent care You give to this site.

19 Feb 2010     

dennismychina
China

Hi Victor, Thanks for the meaningful updates to the site. Regarding tutorials and templates. Allowing members to download them without using their points will help many and increase the general quality of the material on the site. A big thank you to all those generous members.

19 Feb 2010     

CharlotteLinder
Denmark

Hi Victor,
Thank you for all your hard work Thumbs Up
Is it possible to contact a member with lots of experience within the online exercises? I am still having problems with my Martin Luther King exercise. It has been saved perfectly but will not publish when submitted. What can I do?
Thanks,
Charlotte

19 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >