Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Dear eslprintables administrators and members, read it!    

Dear eslprintables administrators and members, read it!

cs1980
Portugal

Dear eslprintables administrators and members, read it!

Dear members, I think it could be interesting to make a book with printables, created for teachers that haven �t got internet. Printables can be made and we can do a book for teachers with suggestions in every printable and notes and lots of material. I think it could be interesting!

11 Sep 2010      

donapeter
Romania

Teachers that haven �t got internet? Shocked And....there are books with printables, photocobiale materials, lessons and so on!!!! 
Not to mention that there were books containing files from ESL Printables!It was even a big surprise for the ones who created them !!!!

Ok...what exactly do you mean? 

11 Sep 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

that would actually be impossible to do, since we would have to buy a professional license for the cliparts we would use in the ws, and those types of license are quite expensive... moreover making a book would require us to find the money to publish it, the time to decide which ws to use...

as far as I �m concerned, I know a lot of people don �t have access to the internet, but as teachers we should all try to work with new technologies because it �s the future of teaching.

buying a book when all those ws can actually be found on the internet for free... what �s the point?

have a nice day!
Elodie

11 Sep 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

that would be a step backwards
you can �t change printed worksheets but you can adapt the ones you find here to your needs
I believe there has been such an idea a short while ago and Victor declined it...

11 Sep 2010     

missluly
Fiji

Printables can be maked  sorry but what does this mean???

11 Sep 2010     

libertybelle
United States

She/he probably means made.

11 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Out of curiosity

Who will be in charge of :

1st selecting

2nd under what criteria

3rd making the contacts with a publisher

4th In which country

5th  Whom will the money return to

6th  There are enough books / publishers - either you propose something quite different or, I can �t see the point.

7th Such a thing, if it ever manages to see the sun rising, will have to be done under the most perfect understanding of every rule / destiny from every member.

My point, I wouldn �t say No, if I coud, at first, see the final goal/aim. This case, this point is quite dark for me, so, no way, under these naive / cloudy circumstances-

11 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Geez, most of these answers startle me, not content-wise.

11 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �m with elderberrywine: it would be a step backwards indeed...

11 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

LiLa, the printables would still be there. 

11 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Blubu, I know... That �s not the point!

Printed wss are not editable and that makes me doubt that such a collection would be useful since every class is different!! I personally adapt EVERY single ws I �ve downloaded from here according to my students � specific needs.

Do you really think there are teachers out there who would buy such a book knowing that they cannot edit anything?? What about misprints? Tipp-Ex?? No way...

11 Sep 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >