Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Using ESLP for English help    

Using ESLP for English help

carinita
Argentina

Donapeter sent me a PM telling me some personal anecdotes in reply of one of my posts some month ago
Reading about her personal experience really helped me out
In my opinion, she didn �t have bad intentions...it happens when you write...maybe she needs to soften her language
It seems to me that you �re making a big problem out of nothing
Please, be friends again Handshake

12 Dec 2010     

meuge
Argentina

Oh boy...

can �t believe what I am reading and was reading in all this links and messages... a lot of water has gone under this bridge...(read: ESL printables) and we are still are behaving like children... and I  don �t mean common children but naughty ones...  We are all different people and of different personalities, we are not better or worse... but people... we are human beings!!! Let us treat all with respect!

Let us help each other but , people...as for myself  I never give my students the full answer if they are able to find it themselves... as the proverb goes:

"Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day. Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime"

Wish you are having a great Sunday (or that you had a nice Sunday)

Regards

M. Eugenia

PS I agree with carinita... overreaction is all I see...

12 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Come on Donapeter, confess your sins!

12 Dec 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I �m not sure about the the universe.� (Albert Einstein)

Alex, why don �t you solve this through pm?

12 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

There �s no love lost between us!Wink

12 Dec 2010     

meuge
Argentina

You are acting just the way you are criticizing, Alex .
 Manon.. huge truth

12 Dec 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

2 Alex: Please stop. Don �t you think you �ve said enough bad things to belong to that etherial category of "those people". What were you saying about do to other what you would have them do to you...
2 Manon: You know some people don �t know when to stop (including myself sometimes)... and what �s left? -- remorse and regrets. I hope Alex will realise that. 
Wishing you all peace,
Sophia

12 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Don �t worry Eugenia! I really know who I am and the way I behave!Wink
but believe me I �m not criticizing her (you don �t know the way she treat Argentinian people in a PM she sent me - and she never apologized for that-) 

12 Dec 2010     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

why don �t you confess your sins, Alex, if you ask others to do so? Ermm

12 Dec 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Stop it! Nuke

12 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >