Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Using ESLP for English help    

Using ESLP for English help

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Gustavo!

How are you doing? Much better, I hope

Don �t worry, every now and then we indulge ourselves with this sort of parties! Just having fun.

13 Dec 2010     

magneto
Greece

All I can say is Donapeter has always been really helpful and I don �t understand what all these personal attacks are about...
I don �t see the point of starting a thread just to personally attack people...or the purpose behind people �s continuing this attack..Sharing also involves being grateful and not having an aggressive attitude when joining a community.
This is most definitely NOT appropriate teacher behaviour.

13 Dec 2010     

carinita
Argentina

Totally agree with magneto

13 Dec 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@Errie,
you wrote:"There are not only teachers here also students and what could be a better place to learn something.
"....but it seems you overlooked this site is for TEACHERS, so students should not be here.Wink

To Alex, Flora, etc. ...I sometimes don �t understand Donapeter �s humour, but what I know she has always been very helpful. So please, STOP personal attacks against her!!! Alex, you asked for second chance, but now I doubt you deserve it!Thumbs Down

13 Dec 2010     

Afrouz
Iran

Please answer even silly and simple questions. They might seem silly to you but not to some one who asks them. You might be native speakers but not every body.

Thanks to all of you who care about everybody in here.Smile

13 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6