Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > STOLEN WORK    

STOLEN WORK

Katiana
Spain

STOLEN WORK

Dear teachers,

A member from this page has just informed me that a Facebook member is posting  our work in his/her account.

The link to his/her page at Facebook is this:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ELT-worksheet-of-English-All-That-We-Share-Worksheet/138673706188676?v=wall

And here�s the link to his/her blog:

http://englishworksheet.blogcu.com/

Please check it. I have already checked both links and it seems to me that most of the worksheets or power points have been stolen from ESLP. I�m going to report him/her and if you find your worksheets there, I advise you to do the same. It would also be a good idea to write comments in his/her Facebook account warning him/her we know what he/she is doing and advising him/her to delete all the stolen work. That�s the only way we have to stop this

Happy New Year to all of you again.

Big hugs,

Katiana

3 Jan 2011      

manonski (f)
Canada

It is possible to report to Facebook. The button is on the left, at the bottom of the page.

3 Jan 2011     

Ell@
Brazil

REALLY. YOU ARE RIGHT. THERE IS BESIDES, A WS THAT I ALREADY DOWNLOADED HERE IN SITE.  UNTIL CLIPARTS THEY ARE THE SAME OF PHILLIP MARTIN.

4 Jan 2011     

Silvy_E
United States

Thank you dear Katiana, I found some of my worksheets!

4 Jan 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Since you posted a message Katiana, they �ve added two more printables!

4 Jan 2011     

Silvy_E
United States

How can we contact this person? I don �t understand the language!

4 Jan 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

I don �t know how to contact the person itself but I know you can report to Facebook about intellectual properties. Go to the bottom left side of the Facebook page to report and follow the instructions.

4 Jan 2011     

imanito
Morocco

This is really sad...I am really disgusted Sick

Here is where you can report intellectual property on facebook   http://www.facebook.com/legal/copyright.php

4 Jan 2011     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Looks like the member is from Turkey... BTW, there is a copyright sign at the bottom of the page! "Copyright � English worksheet, ELT teaching, ingilizce kaynaklar.."

4 Jan 2011     

Mulle
Denmark

A member from this site has sent a pm to me to inform me that also worksheets of mine were to be found at the same site. I am really sad and angry to find them there. I am just not sure how to do anything about it.

4 Jan 2011     

_babz
Canada

I just love their slogan!

We share,because we care.. :)

Anyways...we should find out the user(S)...ask Victor for help...in determining who �s doing this and block this person from this site

as for Facebook, you can report the page!

please do so...

ps: sad to hear that this is happening again...and again from Turkey....it may be the same people who tried to publish ESLp stuff....doing it just out of spite..

4 Jan 2011     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >