Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nazli    

Nazli

nazlı
Turkey

OKEY BUT I DON �T UNDERSTAND YOU. VERY HARD FOR ME. I �M TURKİSH AND I �m 17 years old. + you are writting very fast. so I am not writting. okey.  BE POLİTE PLEASE.I should go now. good bye.

SEDEFG�L. thank you for everything.

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

@sedeg�l the message by Keinzy was NOT directed at Nazli -  it was to a STOLEN worksheet reported!! Geez, LET IT GO!!

Angry

24 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

@ nazli:
This is not at all personal. It �s a site for teachers. Maybe you didn �t see. OK. Honestly - it is the wrong place for you, but that shouldn �t stop you learning English. Ask your teacher for sites in the internet that are suitable for you. Or check the forum. There are tons of recommendations here.

If that teacher didn �t see Victor �s greeting message... I wonder if s/he ever told students off for not reading the tasks properly...

24 Feb 2009     

zoretta
Italy

I fully agree with Libertybell...
I have to admit I �m very young too (22 years old) though i �m graduating in september...and i teach English to a class and i give some extra english lessons...
but i agree when libertybell says : sedefg�l - get off it!  No one here owes her anything... i think this place is EXCLUSIVELY FOR TEACHERS and not for students!
i think it �s not fair to have students here, i �m sorry...i wouldn �t like my students to come here and get the stuff i prepare before i actually hand them out...
sorry i had to say that...
and what �s more....I REALLY DON �T LIKE THAT ON AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM PEOPLE WRITE IN THEI MOTHER LANGUAGE...IT �S REALLY NOT RESPECTUFUL TO PEOPLE WHO CAN �T UNDERSTAND...SO IF YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOUR REASONS nazli (good or bad i don �t really mind) YOU SHOULD DO IT IN ENGLISH!!!!!!

24 Feb 2009     

spring
Turkey

This girl,Nazlı,is very young,it is obvious.
And let me translate the Turkish speech.
She says "I cannot understand what these people are saying".
Here is a place for teachers not for pre-intermediate SS.
I don �t know who directed you to this site Nazlı but I am sure you see that here is not an appropriate place for you.And your teacher should give up the idea.
Even you cannot understand the speech used in here.
I really wonder what kind of project is this????However it is not difficult to understand that it is very hard for yor level.
How can you prepare a ws???
Does your teacher  know that preparing  a ws require some acadamic info.???
You are only 17.
You should be given projects appropriate to your proficiency level and you should search for sites full of your peers.

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

She was asking me what is being said in the forum. As she is a student in a high school, she couldn �t understand the everything said, so she was fust asking me.
I hope you(the ones who showed their  disturbance in an angry way at once) don �t have that little patience for your students who have just did something wrong!I hope!

24 Feb 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

I think we should blame Nazli �s teacher for asking her to upload her work here instead of giving it to him/her to correct.I personally teach over 200 people and every teacher here is teaching more or less the same number.I think we should leave.

24 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I also agree that students should not be in the site. I mean, maybe some people who are studying to be teachers could be here. I just graduated 5 months ago, and I �ve been contributing to the site while I still a student.

But the fact that now we have a bunch of students uploading and downloading WSs as a  homework task from their teacher is really inapropiate. I dont think Im 100% right either, I dont believe myself the owner of the site but this fact could bring many bad things to the site, like the students with the purpose of just getting a good score will tend to steal from other websites, we know how students are. This may be the problem I see coming if this situation continues.

If all she says its true then it is not her fault, she is just doing homework. Im sorry for her, she must be scared. I think people have been very harsh with her.

I do think talking to her teacher will be the best, although I think she has failed already for making such a mess on the forum LOL. If she were my student...

Miss Melissa. Hug

24 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

As much as i don �t like the presence of any students around here, as much as i hate the foolishness of her teacher, i must say i don �t like the way we reacted, ALTHOUGH i know the reason for it. We just burst before the girl who had NO clue whatsoever of the things going on around here, the way things work, and i believe she thinks now that we are the cruelest teachers ever. 
The person we should be annoyed with and direct our frustration and anger to is her teacher.

Let´s all take a deeeeep breath now .... Hmmmm.....Hug

24 Feb 2009     

Keizy HaNsOn
United States

Zora.. Thank you sooooo much! it �s so great to see how open minded you are.�

This girl may be Sedefg�l �s daughter! as she �s been defending her and been against everyone here.

24 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >