Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nazli    

Nazli

libertybelle
United States

Don �t you understand English enough to stop when you are asked to stop?

Please stop now Sedefgul.

24 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Pandora  was the first woman in Greek mythology. Each god helped create her by giving her unique gifts.  According to the myth, Pandora opened a jar, in modern accounts referred to as Pandora �s box, and she released  all the evils of mankind,  leaving only Hope inside because she immediately closed the box again.She opened the jar out of simple curiosity and not as a malicious act.Unhappy

Anyway, all the evil things are now spread over, so we can �t open Pandora �s box because, inside there, we still have Hope. Thumbs Up

I love these ancient stories.

I think it is better you forget about your ridiculous marbles, you are not a little girl anymore.Big smile

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

Hey, I don �t have  to stop when someone ask me to do. I stop if I want myself! I know you are a native, You can understand what I say, I am sure.

24 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

*sigh*

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

Hu!

24 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

And ... welll, just wandering, what if I ask you very, very politely not to stop, no, not that, but, please, will you have a break, who knows, shake hands,read about Pandora, please; so many good things around, have a look.Thumbs Up

24 Feb 2009     

Keizy HaNsOn
United States

*sigh*�

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Hey Ivona... I got your marbles!... Wink

24 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Dear Olindalima, i knew about Pandora, that �s why the wink-wink ...

@ zora
Wanna play?!? (sucking the thumb)

Wanna sing? Ring-a-ring-a roses ... A-tee-shoo, a-tee-shoo! We all fall down! Weeee!

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Gotta eat... maybe later Smile

24 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >