Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nazli    

Nazli

Zora
Canada

I very personally am a bit put off by this idea... we are not a bunch of guinea pigs. And I am very, very sorry if this sounds elitist but we are "teachers" here, with years of experience and the idea of a group of teenagers flooding the board with stuff is not at all very agreeable with me... 

I could perhaps understand University grads, in their last year doing something like this but not teenagers! Sorry..but I am very upset about this...Ermm

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

I can �t have any patience and even little bit of it for people who sword someone! Especially if  sHe-he is a teacher! Especially in this site!

I think the teacher �s aim was just to make her-his students to study a bit harder! nothing worse than that!!!!

24 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

This site is for teachers only and not their students.

Sorry, but if teachers start sending their students to this site, then I �m leaving.

I have enough students in my daily life, I don �t need more here.
L

ps - sedefg�l - get off it!  No one here owes her anything.

24 Feb 2009     

nazlı
Turkey

SEDEFG�L... anlamıyorum yaaa bunlar bnm bilgimin �zerindee yetişemiyorumkiii : �(

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

@sedefug�l

I am sorry that you don �t see it the same way as us, but the thing about a member swearing at another is not here, nor there... It �s inappropriate but what can we do? Spank him? Come on... be logical here...

And I agree with liberty if kids start flooding the site, I am soooo leaving... they are NOT supposed to be here.. they are not teachers, nor wannabe English teachers... this place is for US not THEM... they can go play elsewhere, there are tons of sites out there for them!!

24 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

@ nazli: Do not write in any language but English here. That �s rude!
Maybe you must be really confused now, but as I �ve said earlier - annoyed people won �t help you.

@sedefg�l: Are you that teacher? Nobody here is really rude. (I can �t find that message you are pointing out, but I don �t want to look either. What for?) People are annoyed for good reasons, but rude is different. But look at that story. It does take a lot of patience to cope with that one.

Point being is:
If every teacher here starts giving students homework like this, then count in your heads how many students you teach per year (let �s say from an age where they can write and read) and then multiply that with the amount of users. I �m really poor at maths, but I know that makes a big number of poorer quality materials by untrained people. That worries me!!!

24 Feb 2009     

Keizy HaNsOn
United States

Hey, sedefg�l will stop mentionin � my name? in every post you write?????�Angry I �m gettin � sick of this if you don �t mind if I tell you! I �ve already apologize myself with you and even take my post out. I don �t really understand why you keep on crucifying me! and EVERYONE misunderstood the supposed "stolen printable". I was really ashamed for what I did and I said sorry.. isn �t that enough????? Angry�I �ll never ever again write a single post here! It �s done to me!�

24 Feb 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Welcome to ESL Printables , the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

I think the title at the top of the website says what type of website this is... I think the teacher (if they know this website well) either has a sick sense of humour as they knew it could potentially cause upset in the forum.. or has made a misguided decision in directing a class full of teenage students here.....

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

I don �t want students here. too! but a bit tolerance for young people!! Appearantly she doesn �t know about this site and the main aim of it.
Are you  the same with your kids in their attempts trying to do new things even if they don �t know the rules of it??? Do you react in the same way when they did sth wrong??? Ha????
If you are disturbed, please be kind while explaing your disturbance,
And Liberybelle, Keinzy hanson owe a big APOLOGİZE FOT Nazlı! I don �t wanna repeat what he/she called her!!!
Noone has the right of uttering words whatever they like!

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

Don �t tell sorry to me but to Nazli! that would be enough.

24 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >