Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nazli    

Nazli

manuelanunes3
Portugal

Hi

I think it �s time to drop the subject. Let �s have some peace here.
Thanks

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Okay... calming down a bit and quoting cheezels in a private post "What 17 year old doesn �t know the rules in a chatroom or a forum?" Think about it people... Honestly... what 17 year old does not know the rules, huh??

What Nazli did would have merited a warning in any other forum on the net... believe me, I moderate one that is for Harry Potter stuff...

Also, I messaged her privately before any of this started up, as soon as the spamming started...that she should not be doing that and people were going to get angry!

24 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Zora, have you seen my marbles? Unhappy

24 Feb 2009     

Keizy HaNsOn
United States

That �s right manuelanunes3.�Smile

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

She is just a student who is trying to learn English! ( I hope She will go on) We could have just said this is the wrong place for her and could have advised web-sites for students! That would be enough for her and also for us!!!!
She is not my daugher I am just 22 years old and I am teaching for just 6 moths!! I am really sorry for seeing the teachers with little patience! with no tolerance of for youngs who did sth wrong!
I will contact with Nazlı just to contact with her teacher to say that what  she-he is doing is wrong. and stop her/his students to do this.

24 Feb 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I have, Ivona, they are in Pandora �s box. Wink
Don �t open it!LOL
Let them there.LOL
Stay away!LOL
Run.LOL

HugHugHugHug

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

She is just a student who is trying to learn English! ( I hope She will go on) We could have just said this is the wrong place for her and could have advised web-sites for students! That would be enough for her and also for us!!!!
She is not my daugher I am just 22 years old and I am teaching for just 6 moths!! I am really sorry for seeing the teachers with little patience! with no tolerance of for youngs who did sth wrong!
I will contact with Nazlı just to contact with her teacher to say that what  she-he is doing is wrong. and stop her/his students to do this.

24 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Dear Sedefgul,
if these teachers didn �t show patience over the last few weeks, i don �t know who else did! Smile With all the stolen worksheets, copied layouts, etc ... Gz, one must burst at some point. The reason we got upset was because we thought (with a good reason) that someone was playing with us, after all the empty worksheets and ugly posts and PM �s to people ... It was normal for us to explode. Nazli just picked the wrong time to pop in. She didn �t know she would "step on our feet", as we would say here.

Now i �m off to look for Pandora (whoever that woman is Wink), she has my marbles... Disapprove

24 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

THE END

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

yes, you exploded on a young girl, not on a guilty someone who stole a worksheet, or did something like that..

24 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >