Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > How about crowning a worksheet of the day?    

How about crowning a worksheet of the day?

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

i think the problem is you!
if you don �t like a ws don �t download it ! is it really complicated for you?! stop teasing people and judging them with your own ideas!

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

I �m talking about you blender! oh no blunder! what so ever! hahaha
you know what I �m saying!

17 Feb 2011     

Ixora29
Ukraine

Don �t be boring. It is useful site and thanks everybody who spends a lot of time making nice ws. I know it isn �t easy task. And when I find some mistakes I just correct them - it takes less time then making new ws.

17 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

are you serious , "colorful dandelion" ???  regina teased noone and was just making a suggestion ... why don �t you start creating and uploading something and then give your opinion ??? without being as rude as you have been  ...

17 Feb 2011     

Catalina Sorina
Romania

Colourful Dandelion...... - I recognize the style...  But I don �t remember the name...

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hey Dandelion, people called you a bad weed the other day, didn �t they? The day you came here for the first time. That is quite an achievement. 

17 Feb 2011     

Ixora29
Ukraine

Don �t be boring. It is useful site and thanks everybody who spends a lot of time making nice ws. I know it isn �t easy task. And when I find some mistakes I just correct them - it takes less time then making new ws.

17 Feb 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Let �s get practical, shall we? I agree with Zailda when she says we already have a "crowned ws"... it �d be the most downloaded one. How many members would have the time to go through the hundreds of wss uploaded everyday to check if there was something great which passed unnoticed and actually vote for the "crown contest" after analysing EVERYTHING we have?

A rating system (generally with stars) would be a good idea, but frankly, I don �t think it �s necessary because we have such different needs and students that frequently, the most downloaded wss would bore my students to death and those ws I consider to be awesome, wouldn �t do much for many other teachers.

Therefore, what I mean is, a rating system, any given one, for this website with teachers from all over the world, with students of all levels and ages, would be superfluous. But that �s just my opinion.

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

That is why I suggested: let �s crown something special, truly original.
It�s that what the oldies are looking for, right. We have all the other stuff. The oldies are starting to look for new places to graze.

17 Feb 2011     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

No matter if I agree or disagree on what is being discussed here, I really don �t see any reason to be so rude, Colorful Dandelion...

17 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >