Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > How about crowning a worksheet of the day?    

How about crowning a worksheet of the day?

moravc
Czech Republic

I think it would be useful to have links to interesting ideas of the not-top-downloaded worksheets (with less than 100 points for example).

But I think it cannot be done via stars or flags here... It would cause too much trouble...

How about creating a FACEBOOK page where all members would be sharing links to really clever ideas?

17 Feb 2011     

melahel7
Canada

Sweet Lord!  I just read the latest posts and this thing is really getting out of hand.  Threats are definitely not acceptable here. 

17 Feb 2011     

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

It seems to me that some of us really need to have a rest. 

17 Feb 2011     

coyote.chus
Spain

Sylvie is deleting all her wss....
how could this get so far?

17 Feb 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I �m so sorry Sylvie, to see you only have 2 ws left by now ...  but I understand your point (but ... what about staying for the sake of nice colleagues you �ve met??)

17 Feb 2011     

stexstme
France

NO.
i�ve had my time here. I enjoyed every day /  ws I saw.
I wish you people as much happiness as I felt.

17 Feb 2011     

mdros
Spain

I just can �t believe my eyes!!! Colorful Dandelion has gone too far. It certainly looks like kids fighting at breaktime as melahel7 has just posted. We are teachers for God �s sake!!!

17 Feb 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Come on, people...  How about ignoring all mannerless people?

Those who have no manners don�t deserve any responses. If I were you I wouldn�t answer their rude insults. The Impolite people usually cannot understand the subtle nuances of conversation of polite members...

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

i stop it only because of you elderberry wine

17 Feb 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Zailda is absolutely right.
Why should we have some �award � for the best ws if there is already one - the most downloaded ws? Most of us are busy people and I see this as just a way how to waste more time. And the proposal of flags is nothing new either. Sorry, Regina, I know your intentions were good, but I don �t think this system needs to be more complicated.

17 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >