Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > How about crowning a worksheet of the day?    

How about crowning a worksheet of the day?

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I just don �t see the point. Giving status to the member? I loathe this idea of competition... it doesn �t inspire people, it makes them lose interest.

I try to make great wss for my students... not to be appreciated on ESLprintable.com

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

let me tell every one! shall i blender?
you all should know that he/she is the problem!
he/she was the person who started reporting my OWN ws and as a result my account canceled. i lost my OWN ws,my points and my friend...
i hate you blender
and from today forward i wanna tell every body how cruel you are! you did that to me because you were jealous of me and know you are jealous of others.peaple make mistakes and it �s OK. if you don �t have time and you are sure only about your own so be in your room and make your own stuff with your tiny brain! am i clear to every one?

HE/SHE IS CRUEL AND SELFISH!

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Bruna, I don �t think it will make people lose interest, some people are here for a pat on the back, they are here because they like the challenge and because they feel the need to create and the wish to share.

Hey guys, don �t worry about the Dandelion, alias hananeh, he or she said to me the other day "I hope they will kill you." That should tell everything there is to be told. I may have a reputation, but I have never been kicked out of this place and I always the get help I ask for, so I can �t be that bad. ;o))

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hey hananeh babe, I reported two, the others were reported by other members and your account was canceled by Victor. Need more info. I bet it would be useless. You have much too much pride and anger inside you to ever understand, understand what this place is about. Maybe you lack what it takes to understand as well. Me, jealous? 15000 poins, having used 600? I will never stop laughing, wait, this is much too sad.

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

yeah i told you that because you told me that first! do you have any mental disease? you forgot that like a fish?
you said that first problems kills me and i told you they should kill you!

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

i �m here to tell every one! that you report things and vector does n �t care! you are not human!

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

Sweetie, I reported two ws in the last 3,4,5 (I don �t remember how many months). How many did you report, out of revenge? 

17 Feb 2011     

Colorful Dandelion
Germany

don �t call me that! i hate you!
what you wanna do now? no ws ! i �m here to inform people then leave here for good!
and actually i don �t trust you! liar!

17 Feb 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I �m really sorry for those who are always expecting that "pat on the back" from others, and for those who really like the challenge whatever it is, I keep failing to see the need of a "contest".

But... be the opinions different as they may, I keep the question: Having already the most downloaded ones, what difference would it make having to vote for a crowned one? As it is clear to me that the most downloaded one would be the one with more votes for the "crown contest".

17 Feb 2011     

blunderbuster
Germany

As said before: special, original....

17 Feb 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >