Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Nazli    

Nazli

sedefg�l
Turkey

Nazli

I have just spoken to Nazlı who was misunderstood by the site members.
She has just told me that she is only 17 years old their teacher has just told them if their worksheets are downloaded  they will have a good grade from their teacher.

And (To the ones who said she hasn �t got a worksheet to be downloaded) She said also She has uploaded a worksheet about cause and effect  and  It will be published tomorrow.
Her aim was just to call the members who have a lot of points to download her worksheet so that she could get a high degree from her teacher!

I think who told bad and false things to her owe an apolagize to her..

24 Feb 2009      

sedefg�l
Turkey

Especially Keizy HaNsOn  -who called bastard to Nazlı-  has to apolagize from her..

24 Feb 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Worksheets show, as soon as they have been uploaded. There are no worksheets for Nazli.

Good grief - if this is not some strange made up story, then I will really need all the tolerance I can master anyhow, not to have a huge go at that teacher of her �s. Angry What a Censored idea to cause messing up the site like this ...

24 Feb 2009     

nazlı
Turkey

sedefg�l... t�rk�e yazarmısın rica etsem

24 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

It was obvious from her picture that she was a younger girl. She also mentioned her teacher. The style in which she wrote was a telltale sign of her age.
BUT, the teacher should have explained it to her/his students what the site is like, what it is about in more detail, especially at the time when everyone is fed up with the things going on around here. ALSO, the teacher (if real) should have asked Victor first IF STUDENTS are allowed to contribute! You have to be understanding, too.

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

Hey!!!!!! be polite please! BE POLITE!!!! ıf you are disturbed, you can explain this in different ways!
Why did anybody said about Keizy HaNsOn who was very rude to her???? but said -in a rude way-an attemp of a young girl for getteing points who is a new member and  probably who doesn �t know about the site???
Please be polite!!! especially to young girls!!!!!!!!!

24 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

I agree with Meitz... I checked when she was spamming the board and there was no worksheet. It is as Mietz said, worksheets show up as soon as they are uploaded!! So Nazli can say what she wants but she was spamming! And personally, to lie so blatantly to us makes me really, really angry... I have tons of patience for things but lying isn �t one of them!!

Also I think that it is a bit of a far-fetch story about the teacher! And if it isn �t I would like the teacher to come forward and tell us that an "experiment" is being done! I think it might be fair to us as member to know this!?

24 Feb 2009     

nazlı
Turkey

tmm tmm �evirdim t�rk�eye. �ok teşekk�r ederm �z�re gerek yok hala beni anlamamışlar kızgın cvp lar yazmışlar  :(

24 Feb 2009     

sedefg�l
Turkey

Ivona,
I can �t understand about people �s being rude to young people whatever problem they have.
I can �t people �s sword to young people in this nice site!!no matter they are fed up with what!

24 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Dear Nazli, it would be very nice of you if you spoke English that would help you in your defence.

24 Feb 2009     

nazlı
Turkey

I �m only seventeen years old. I understand you. I �m sorry  Cry

24 Feb 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >