Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

avidrox
Spain

Dear Lana, Mena� count me in PLEASE!!!

The idea of a congress certainly blows my mind!!! Not only would it give us all the chance to share ideas, projects, experiences regarding teaching, but it�d also provide us with the incredible possibility of meeting together in person!

Just one thing: I�m becoming a father in a few weeks (by the end of April), so I cannot confirm my attendance 100% yet (you know, both my wife�s post-birth recovery & daughter�s health�). By the same token, it is equally true that that the longer the meeting eventually took place the more convenient it�d be for me, say by the end of the summer.

Having said that, you can count on me for WHATEVER arrangements you need to make, should you decide to organize the congress here in Spain.

All the best,

Alfonso

PS:  Mena, the Azores sound like heaven to me for the get-together!!!

16 Feb 2010     

paulinah
Spain

Hi, everybody!!!
What a wonderful idea!!! Count on me for everything you need !!!

Im going to use Alfonso �s words:
Spain would be good for me...
Having said that, you can count on me for WHATEVER arrangements you need to make, should you decide to organize the congress here in Spain.

All of my best,

Paulina

16 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Alfonso, Hi Paulina! So good to hear you �d like to join us and are available to help us in case the Congress is held in Spain. So far, I think Spain has been the preference of many of us and I do like the idea although I �m a little bit apprehensive about the heat... And Alfonso congratulations on your daughter!

I don �t want to be repetitive, but those of you who would like to visit the Azores, more specifically the Island of S�o Miguel, can return home with me. As I �ve said before I have 2 extra rooms. Dear Nancy and Manon, I �m halfway Europe and Canada. You could come first to visit me and then we would go together to the Conggress. I �d love that! Big smile

One of the places you would visit:  Wink
LAGOA DO FOGO and one of my beautiful nieces.

Hugs,
mena

16 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

Mena - that picture alone makes me want to visit the Azores. If only flights weren �t so expensive!

I agree that Spain in summer is pretty hot - unless you go to the north of Spain. Much as I �d love everyone to come to Sevilla, I think in summer it would kill some people!

16 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Dear ESL people,

my sincerest apologies for being away for so long - I �ve shared with a few people here that I was leaving my post of DOS and starting a different project within the same company.

The last week of work was crazy (and it �s still pretty crazy cause it feels like the school is about to burst with all the new students plus a few domestic things on top of that), and the next week I got a cold, and I just felt like I needed a week �s break after a very busy year, and I just didn �t have the guts to face you and explain and get all the ear-boxing for the silence...

But now I do - so go ahead, I �ll take all of it.Smile

As far as I �m concerned, the Meeting is still ON, there are now three threads devoted to it, so I guess I �ll be just communicating with you people through PMs and by posting in those threads, you can find them easily in the topic SEARCH below, just type in my name Lana. and you will see those threads among my recent threads (or at least that �s how I find them).

I �ll try and be good now and follow what �s going on and all.
Sorry again, I �m not "bad", just a bit tired.Wink

10 Mar 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15