Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I like the idea of meeting in Spain. I am 100% FOR this. Mena, I will send you a PM.
Thumbs Up

11 Feb 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �d really really love to visit you too Silke. Thanks for the offer.

12 Feb 2010     

GAZA_CHILD
Palestine

great idea!!!!!!!!!
But, why not in my country
It is way between Europe,Americas,Asia and Africa.

12 Feb 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi fellows
I have been reading all your posts, but no time to stay, stand and think. I �d love, any country around here, in Europe, Spain is a good target, we could and should accomplish some of our obligations, here, in this country of Victor. Any other would be ok for me if I could go. I have some problems with a mom, a little old, not feeling well, some health problems, probably severe ones: I have a daughter and I will be a granny next April ( I think, nowadays they don �t need 9 months , anymore ).
So, let us say, I will do my best, I would love to meet you, so count on me, but, don �t forget I have some " quid pro quad " ( Is my latin all right ? ). It depends on when and what the conditions here around may be?
Get what I said? I said I �ll do my best.
I �d love, wish I can, would be so exciting
Mena and Lana I can �t offer myself to give you a hand, believe me, I have a lot of troubles to solve around, but, even so, if you are desperate and need anything, just call me and I �ll do my best to help.

I am confident things will be all right and I �ll manage to go.
Hugs
Thank you all, you are brilliant. ( no time to post a nice clipart, just imagine ) LOL
linda

12 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

I had been asked to organise something small for TESOL Spain here in Seville, being the local rep. I �m sure they can �t mean it only to be for TESOL Spain members. Couldn �t I organise a combined event and those with financial problems who were able to speak might get some kind of fee out of it to ease the costs. I could run it by some people and see what you/they think. We �d get a few publishers to sponsor the event, find a nice hotel in which to hold it and Seville has plenty of place to stay from dirt cheap to rather nice to five million star!

I would very much like to meet you all!

12 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

What a nice idea ishorton. Publishers usually sponsor these kind of events. They know teachers can �t resist buying some more material for their classes... Wink  Seville also sounds great to me, but we must hear other members � opinions about the place to meet. It �s great to see more and more people getting enthusiastic about ESLprintables 1st Congress! Big smile

12 Feb 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

A great idea! I strongly support it" I will defenitly try to participate. I �m spending my weekend in Israel at the moment and can tell you. folks, TRAVELLING IS SMASHING!
Especially, if you can afford a short break, when you go to a place to meet friends and collegues, when you have ideas to share...

12 Feb 2010     

annana
Italy

I �d love to come!!Big smile Seville sounds great< but won �t it be too expensive in the summer? I hope we can get a few sponsors. Why don �t we get in touch with publishing houses?
I �d really like to meet at least some of you. Let me know what I can do to help!
Anna

12 Feb 2010     

lyny
Mexico

Where do I sign? I �d like to help with Mexico, I used to guide tourist ss. in this beautiful country and I could do the same with invited teachers.
We could prepare some workshops, conferences, interchange ideas, stuff.....
But I would like to help our colleagues somehow to have the chance of participating
I wonder if we could organize a kind of raffles where we could have the chance of going to congress.
For instance, we could  provide one or two or six or......dollars, as we are a lot, we can get a good money and raffle  some  tickets.
Obviusly we had to design a good  sistem for checking that we are real teachers and select the participants and so on
Well that is an idea, now you can think about it and give some more ideas of how we can manage the support
What do you think???

12 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

I �m not sure Seville will be that expensive in the summer - it �s so hot that most people leave! I �d love to go anywhere in Europe to be honest! Ok - if I �m really honest I �d love to go anywhere in the world! Unfortunately my bank manager wouldn �t agree!

12 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >