Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

Lana.
Ireland

Oh my God,
I forgot about Africa - sorry!

Of course, we have so many members from various countries of Africa -
please someone who is willing to help organise pm me.

You �d need to decide what is the best place to meet for you. Approve

(Gosh, sometimes I wish we had an Encouragement smiley...).

11 Feb 2010     

stexstme
France

ClapThumbs UpHugHere you are!!
Sylvie

11 Feb 2010     

Zora
Canada

Personally, I would think a good ESL meeting place for European teachers should be in an "English" speaking country - if possible. I would be up for a reunion in England, Ireland or even Malta.

11 Feb 2010     

stexstme
France

...Stern Smile... MALTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
( ie = weather...Unhappy LOLHugs from stormy !!!!!! & snowy .....Normandy - land of the North Men this year, it seems!)
( I know, Linda, I know!
Disapprove...FrEEEEEEEzy hugs!Approve)

11 Feb 2010     

Zora
Canada

LOL Sylvie... yes, Malta! They speak English there... supposedly! LOL

11 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Silke,

3 days! Aha, the longer the better, yes.

OK, I too don �t mind where we meet as long as it suits the majority.

I just looked up tickets, from Dublin to Lisbon (just as an example) a return ticket would cost around 150 Euro. But this means we need to buy our tickets now, because closer to summer they �ll get pricier.

11 Feb 2010     

kenab
Slovenia

It �s a great idea and I �m in too- if the destination isn �t too far and if this is the summer.  I would agree with those who suggest an English speaking country. Hope to meet all of you wonderful people.

11 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Oh dear I �m thrilled!! Big smile  Is my dream really going to come through?!! Yeah!!!! Big smile

I know the Azores is far away - in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean between Europe (2 hours away from Lisbon by plane) and America - and I understand that you �re not willing to spend that kind of money when the main idea is for us to meet in the first place. So no matter how much I would like to organise our meeting here, I will go to wherever you are going to! Thumbs Up Just need to know it in advance to save some money. You see, wherever I go it �s always expensive because first I have to get out of my island! Unhappy

Now I have to go back to work, but I �ll check this post as soon as I �m back. I �m really excited about this congress!!

Thanks dear victor for your support! It means a lot to us.

Hugs from sunny Azores, Hug
mena

11 Feb 2010     

gilorit
Israel

Dear friends
It sounds GREAT. I will also come , if it is somewhere in Europe.
But, as Lana wrote, we sjould decide soon because prices are higher in summer.
I am excited about the idea !!!
orit

11 Feb 2010     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

I really, really SO love this idea!!!
However, I believe that the meeting should be in an english speaking country!
For Argentinians traveling to europe is very expensive! That �s why (if this is organized around europe) I �d rather spend money traveling to England, Ireland, or any english speaking country!

Hugs!!

11 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >