Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2    

BIG ESL PRINTABLES MEMBER MEETING (CONGRESS) 2

johanne23232
Israel

How exciting to find this wonderful thread! I think a local meeting to start off with is a great idea! And the thought of international conferences/meetings is wonderful. About the cost of hotels, I remember we once had a great thread about members who would be happy to put up others in their homes...wouldn �t it be great if we could organize exchanges ? Hosting others and being hosted by them ? A real fellowship of English teachers.....so exciting!!
(How about an international meeting here in the Holy Land? ) Hug

11 Feb 2010     

andreaewa
Uruguay

how nice!! what a great idea!! I think people from Uruguay my country, could easily travel to Brazil (South) so, count on me!!

11 Feb 2010     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

OHH Johanne!! It would be a dream come true to visit Israel!! Just the thought of it makes me feel soo well! I wish I lived in Europe to live closer to you all!
I agree that it would be good to organize with our neighbouring countries first.
Hug 

11 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

That �s the spirit Andreaewa,
that �s what I want to hear!Smile

11 Feb 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Sounds good! Approve

What are we going to do, talk or learn about during this meeting /conference?

11 Feb 2010     

allakoalla
Latvia

The idea is great. In my opinion it can contribute us all. An international community can do much useful things. I can see huge possibilities in this idea. First we have to unite, to establish the organisation and then we will be able to change many things for the best, in education, of course.

11 Feb 2010     

Lana.
Ireland

Samantha, I �ve no clue,

I guess I �ll just spend my time hugging and kissing people.

11 Feb 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

LANA, you rock!

11 Feb 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Kissing and hugging sounds good to me too!!..CoolApprove
Maybe we should have some workshops organized! Like how to make colourful worksheets!..(just kidding)..

11 Feb 2010     

epit
Turkey

Lana Hugs If even I can �t come my heart wilpl be there my eyes will be on the computer .However you can broadcast that great organisation.

11 Feb 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11    12    13    14    15    Next >