Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!    

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I was really happy to see my name, for I �m glad to be one of those who figured you out and do not buy your self-pity and low-life threads. BTW, I wouldn �t have said this on the forum, but I think everybody deserves to know who you are. And as I am pretty busy this Friday, I �ll just paste this:

Hi, Khaled 69!!! Haven �t seen you around in a while (since you were banished, btw).

Guys, this member is (for sure, on my part) the banished member Khaled69. Check this out:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12222 posted on September, 25th, the day he was banished.

And this: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12255  posted on the same day, a few hours later. Sneaky, huh?

And just for further proof: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=16789

I don �t need more proof than that to believe that this is not a teacher, but a lonely heart trying to mess around. And, with no fear of being unfair, I believe that this is also that troll who �s been flooding the forum lately.

So, if you �re leaving, please, don �t let the door hit you on your way out. Because for sure you won �t be missed. The moral lessons you try to preach, should be valuable to you. Because most members in here are serious, hard-working teachers, who despite your lack of consideration, still bother to answer your threads while you try to mock this site.

I �ve done my good action of the day.

For my good friends and fellow teachers, do not get fooled by this troll.
Bruna.

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Ok...but i still don �t get it: where is my racism????? And yours. And Topolina�s. IN THIS CASE.

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Nebal, sorry for saying that, but I disagree with you: s/he doesn �t respect me. In fact, s/he doesn �t respect anyone, including the site owner. If s/he respected anyone here s/he wouldn �t cluter the forum with this kind of messages. S/he wouldn �t address this thread to some respected members personally. S/he wouldn �t infringe the site rules during Victor �s absense.

I do respect you Nebal, but "respect" from someone who doesn �t respect any of the members is something I don �t need at all.

No one needs to respect me if s/he doesn �t want to, but at least (according to the rules) even if the person doesn �t, s/he must respect the rules and Victor. And the other members as well.

EDIT: I see that s/he erased my name from the list of the ones s/he respects here. You see? S/he didn�t respect me that much...

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

And just as a mocking rebound: Does anyone here believe this is really going to be the last time we hear from this troll?

LOL

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Unfortunately I don �t.

30 Jul 2010     

khaled696
Palestine

belive me zailda you dont knw wt aggressive pm messages i recieved from such athing called lady bird or tapolina in the past
ps > as you see now you are not from respectfull members anymore and sorry for mentioning you there
i felt injustice when i saw how she treat someone at the expense of another and know what ?i feel comfortable to to put such persons in thier proper place

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ BRUNA LOL
Maybe the last time using this name! 

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I really don �t care about the kind of PM �s you receive and deduce you did something to deserve them, didn �t you? At least they didn �t open a thread on the forum to say it in front of everyone. At least they respect you to avoid this kind of "publicity".

Are you surprise with my reaction? I am and will always be for my friends and for people I admire. And who are you to claim for justice? Aren �t you the one who started this nonsense on the forum? Didn �t I ask you yesterday to stop personal attacks and insults because they are against the rules (and for other reasons that I won �t mention because I guess you won �t consider)? Didn �t I politely ask you yesterday to stop opening threads with the members � names?

30 Jul 2010     

khaled696
Palestine

as i said donapeter you are and your friends like agang and feel sorry for victor who believe such your lies and judge
i hate this site

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Are you leaving this site you hate? Please, don �t stay for me. I don �t want to disturb you leaving.

30 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >