Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!    

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

donapeter
Romania

OMG....I didn �t see the other post of yours. The one from yesterday or the day before yesterday. 
I really ask my gang to stop!
Stop, i said! 

(What if they are not my gang and they do not stop?Confused)

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Maybe the other posts were gone because "an insect" sent Victor a message and he erased all of them... 

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I �m betting people didn �t even bother to answer him back. I didn �t. His pm to me went straight to the trash.

Guys, don �t bother replying, let �s make our time in Eslprintables fun, with things about us, even the not so nice things, but let �s address to each other in the way we have always done, ignoring trolls. Let �s not laugh with them, let �s laugh AT them. I do, without fear of being unfair, again.

I mean, the way this troll writes is hilarious... in the first post, google translator ruled!! LOL... but now you can see the patterns, Khaled �s patterns... and doesn �t ir resemble the why that "cerebral" damage writes too?

OOOOOhhh... we have our own pets here in Eslp! I mean... caufee �s gone on vacation, somebody had to fill his spot!

PS: For the kind members out there... do not get mad at the way I �m writing... it �s just my own way to fight trolls... Sociopath �s Psychology, you know?

30 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

muslimah, you are still a member of this site you hate so much
do deliver yourself of these feelings and deliver us from these awful discussions.

It �s really dramatic that while Victor is away no one has administrator �s powers and can deal with such nasy threads, posts and accusations

30 Jul 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Too much fun for today. Let �s get to work now. I �ll be back later so I take the oportunity to say "good bye, lovely".

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

her/his biggest frustration; he/she wants to be us! She/he envies us for what we do here. For what we have. 

Correct em if I am wrong!

Oh,...and the sense of humor.....it has never been around her/his ever! 

30 Jul 2010     

khaled696
Palestine

im an educated one  and also respectable i refuse to go down to the point where you and such things are

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Oh, the view from up here is so beautiful!

LOL

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Let;s talk about it, dear!

So..you say "educated and respectable". Ok. But how come your wss were reported as being stolen? 
I did �t report them but I checked them when seeing on the reported wss page and guess what? The 3 wss had different names in the proprieties section from the Word document! 
How can you explain it? 

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ Bruna: I agree. I can see it too! 

30 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >