Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!    

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Maybe because (s)he hasn �t got a life? Or if (s)he has one, it�s an extremely despicable one?? ;) Let �s not worry about the reasons too much, dear Dorothea! Victor will see to this issue soon I suppose.

30 Jul 2010     

lamyaa
Egypt

at first i sympathized with lovely moslimah ,but after all this horrible dispute .... plz stop!!! this is not "lovely" and definitely not "moslimah �s " actions!!

but guys, u too should stop ,the forum is not supposed to be for such disputes

30 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear lamyaa,

Many thanks for giving your personal opinion. :))

You are certainly right: "the forum is not supposed to be for such disputes".

However, PLEASE, try to imagine how YOU would feel if somebody attacked YOU unfairly and falsely accused YOU in public... ;) I guess that in this case YOU would also insist on having the right to express YOUR point of view, too! Am I right?

Sorry, but as long as this person doesn �t stop tormenting and harassing me and others in the forum, I won �t stop commenting on his inacceptable and disrespectful behaviour whenever I feel the need to do so.

No offence!! I �m just telling you my opinion. Wink

Have a wonderful weekend - Silke

31 Jul 2010     

lamyaa
Egypt

Dear Silke ,

no offence taken :) i totally agree with u

although i am offended by the other party :S 

i wonder why Victor hasn �t done anything to stop it

31 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7