Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!    

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

donapeter
Romania

I am not, nor have one. 

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I keep a troll at home as a pet... I do not feed it every day,though.
Just when I fell like it.

Evil Smile

30 Jul 2010     

Teaching English
Morocco

i really appreciate your response blunderbuster it shows your wisdom and care about the members� inerests.

30 Jul 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Reminds me of one nasty guy who kept abusing the site, forum and a lot of members. Do you remember him? I think his name was Khaled69.

30 Jul 2010     

sulekra
Australia

I wouldn �t call it a cockfight, as that would imply they �re on the same level, it �s more of a bullfight don �t you think?;)

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

I am the first one to leave the Forum. For now!!! I �ll be back tomorrow: a brand new me!!( It�s late here......don�t call me a coward) 

@ BB - I told the gang to stop. Cross my heart and hope to die! Check the 22nd post. 
and anyway......what did you do with the real Blunderbuster? Have you eaten her? Because I have a clue how she thinks and Iam sure it �s not you!

@ Misa: do you think a man would mess up with so many women here? I think she�s a woman too. I may be wrong.  

30 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I know my level.

"Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves." Sri Yogananda

30 Jul 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Maybe it �s late for another reply here but I can �t help it.
Lovely, you post a lot of stories that promote tolerance but you are the first not to respect it. First of all, calling some of the members I most admire �insects � is a proof of your lack of maturity. You don �t have to love all the members of this site but you certainly have to show some respect. We are all adults here and this kind of insults are totally inappropriate. We are not in the playground, we are all teachers trying to do our best. Furthermore, the �insects � are hard-working, creative people that try to keep the site clean. I haven �t had any direct contact with Bruna but I admire her a lot for her work and honesty. As for donapeter and ladybird (topolina), they are some of the most helpful people here.
Second of all, accusing somebody of racism is ridiculous when you don �t have any proof of it.
I think apologize is the least you can do to fix this.

Corina

30 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I �m neither a cock nor do I have one... *lol* The same applies for bulls. However, I do have the right to say something when someone accuses me of something I haven �t done!! Approve

Thanks, sulekra, but I think we (the so-called gang LOL) and you also have to understand that this verbal fighting annoys many users who don �t have anything to do with this argument and who just want to have some peace and quiet (and perhaps some fun) when they visit their favourite website! Wink

That �s one of the reasons why I �m not throwing stones at the person who started all this. Things would get even worse - if not really escalate - if I replied to lovely moslimah aka Khaled69 in the very same tone he uses...

Fortunately, I �ve learnt not to get upset anymore and not to have strong feelings when I get attacked by dishonest members. These people are not worth it, not at all.

Dear Cris (dona), thank you very much for trying to figure out what exactly Khaled might have taken as an insult, but I don �t care what he thinks about me, I really don �t. Big smile

30 Jul 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

why is lovely muslimah still a member of this despciable site with its despicable insects ... eh ... members?

30 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >