Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!    

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

Teaching English
Morocco

May God finish this trivial disputePinch

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

How?

30 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

By telling the smartest ones to simply stop. 

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I believe I hear something, Regina!

PS. You know I love pulling your leg, don �tcha?!
LOL

Wink

30 Jul 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I would simply have ignored this thread if "lovely" Khaled hadn �t accused me of having sent aggressive PMs to him... Just to clarify this: I have never sent any undecent messages to this user.

I would never call anyone the names you call people here, dear lovely troll... It �s not my style to call others ladycow, ugly old woman, ladybitch, ladysnake, insects, things, racists and stuff like that.

On the contrary, it �s you, the "moslimah" Khaled who had sent me disgusting messages which I forwarded to Victor in September last year.

A few minutes later, lovely Khaled �s account was cancelled and Victor even expressed his regret for the way Khaled had treated me even though it wasn �t his fault at all!!

I �m not going to reply to any other accusations of yours, Khaled, because my time is too precious to give you more attention than you deserve.

I �m not here to argue, I �m here to share my wss, to help those users who ask questions on the forum and to do some moderating in order to keep this site as "clean" as possible.

I trust in Victor and hope that he �ll also clean up ESLP by removing your account once more as soon as he comes back from his well-deserved holiday...

30 Jul 2010     

Mietz
Germany

Thanks blunderbuster!
I can �t think of a game to start at the top, but Bruna started that funny game the other day. Could you or somebody else think of something similar, please to get some feeling of fun and togetherness into the forum and this sad display out of view quickly? Thanks.

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ Topolina
Who knows what neologisms you used when you wrote to her/him and for she didn;t understand and know those words, she assumed they are offensive words. 
I guess. I try to solve the mistery, don;t judge me, people.

30 Jul 2010     

sulekra
Australia

I don �t know why so many people want this thread to finish, it �s totally entertaining! Donapeter, Topolina and Bruna_Dutra and their "gang" deserve a big pat on the back for defending the site:)

30 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Because in a cockfight nobody wins or loses. 

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Regiiiiiiiina... are you calling us cocks!?

LOL

EDIT: sulekra did get the point!

30 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >