Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!    

to dona peter,Bruna Dutra,Tapolina(or lady bird)and others !!!!

wakebeauty
Brazil

lovely moslimah = khaled69, right??? 
So h/she wants to get attention! What if nobody answers his/her posts anymore?!?!? Every time s/he starts a new post, somebody just pastes:

lovely moslimah = khaled69, so forget him/her!!!

Until Victor is back to resolve this "old problem"

30 Jul 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dropped by again to wish you all a great day full of love, peace, sunshine, and joy!!
Hugs from a Lebanese butterfly

30 Jul 2010     

baiba
Latvia

What a storm in a tea cup!

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

@Dona... we �re insects, darling... we shouldn �t be addressing to higher "creatures"!

LOL

30 Jul 2010     

Teaching English
Morocco

Hi everybody. first of all this website is really of great functionality to us all, so we have to try as possible as we can to keeb it as it is or why not to promote its usefulness and reduce its limittions as well. I �m actually a new member here but i have come across your dispute on insulting certain members. frankly, this is sth untolerable regardless of the reasons that may push sb say so. Moslimah (islam) as your name clearly portrays !you are wrong! try to appologize to all the members because by doing so you are going to show to others how tolerant and sweet-hearted person you are. and for zalida you words are a little bit harsh. why don �t you try to calm things down. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE let �s forget this issue; we are mature enough to get rid of it; we have students to teach and educate by the way i need your help to find a worksheet!!!!! THIS IS WHY THIS WEBSITE IS MADE FOR 

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I can �t speak for everyone, but I �m using this wasted forum space to have a nice chat with my pals in Eslp! It �s working just fine for me.

I mean, trolls are in forums everywhere, there are two ways to terminate them:

- having moderators to keep constant check on the forums, deleting their messages.
 - or, well... everyone has their opinions.

30 Jul 2010     

khaled696
Palestine

to Bruna and dona peter

There is an Arab proverb that says, if they spoke with such  ignorant  . you should not concede to the low level which  they  are in .so I will not get it  back to you

to teaching english stay out of this because such people dont deserve respect believe me
i know them

30 Jul 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Pinch

30 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Bruna....don �t use the word "terminate"!! Shocked It can be misinterpreted! 
Some people are fragile and give connotations to our words. 

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

But I was refering to trolls... not people.

30 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >