Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I FEEL TERRIBLE!    

I FEEL TERRIBLE!

aleafff
France

Dear Katiana,
I feel so terrible in the name of u and all of us.I know this publishing company and some of its English materials but unfortunately i have heard their shame here.It is not only shame of them but also unrespectfulness of them to all teachers here,especially Turkish teachers.i feel so angry to them as they don �t think our honour,our country �s honour .i �m so SORRY.What necessary must be done according to the laws.
                                                                                                              REGARDS

9 Dec 2009     

danka.michalkova
Czech Republic

It is really horrible because your worksheets are so good. I love them!!! It takes a lot of time to preapre such wonderful things and you share them with other teachers. But how can anybody be so stupid and insensitive?

9 Dec 2009     

Katiana
Spain

Thanks so much for your concern. Victor has already answered me and he is going to find out what we can do in such a situation. I have searched the publishing company on the Internet and found it. If you google it, it is the first page that appears. Victor has also told me that is antivirus programme detected a Trojan horse, so be careful if you go there. Everything is in Turkish, so I can�t understand anything. I have tried to access the contents of the books that appear on the webpage, but I haven�t been able to do it. There is no link in any of them.

Thanks again to all of you

9 Dec 2009     

gitasiva
India

Hi Katiana!
How terrible! It �s devastating! First it was Frenchfrog whose worksheets were published on another website without her knowledge and now it �s your precious work by an unknown publishing company in an unknown land. This is very unfair. They had no right to do this! .Unhappy
I sincerely hope that Victor is able to do something about this and restore your hopes of publishing your own work.
Our prayers are with you.
Love and Hug from Yemen.

9 Dec 2009     

aki13
Turkey

Yes, I checked it, too but we can �t see any pages. I try to find out one of afs publishing tomorrow. Because it very shameful and get upset all of us. Especially I �m From Turkey it is more upsetting and shmaeful for us. Sorry again..Unhappy

9 Dec 2009     

avidrox
Spain

Hello Katiana!

I think it is crucial to know what company has done that WITHOUT your permission.
When it comes to copyright, nobody can argue that it is ONLY YOUR work and that it is YOU the only owner without a shadow of a doubt. This website proves that.

When we know more info, we �ll be able to fight for you.

We �re here to SUPPORT you!

All the best

9 Dec 2009     

Montypython
France

My dearest Tatiana,

I �m so sorry about the published ws!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe the cheek of those thiefs! Disapprove

Tell us if we can help you!

Loads of love Hug

Marie

9 Dec 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Hi Katiana I feel sorry for u. You know I admire your work and this situation is disgusting. You have all my support that is all I can give u right now.

Take care and big hugs

9 Dec 2009     

nigyy
Turkey

I don �t know what to say Katiana,I am really really sorry,I know that publishing company , I am even using their flashcards and posters which I bought 3 years ago, but I have never heard that they are using other people �s printables without permission, I am sure Victor will do something to solve this problem,I can �t understand why  some people do their best to put our country in such shameful situation Cry

9 Dec 2009     

ramcho
Turkey

Dear Katiana,
 I also feel so terrible. I am ashamed of being Turk because of this kind of people. Please be sure we, The honest Turkish teachers are all with you. I will try to warn my colleagues not to buy any items of this publisher in my area or around my town. I wil also inform it to Minister of Education.
 Please accept our(being a Turk) apologies...

9 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >