Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I FEEL TERRIBLE!    

I FEEL TERRIBLE!

mariamit
Greece

Katiana, you are so right to be upset. I think all of us in this community share your pain and your concern.  It �s terribly unjust. You really should think about following a legal course  of action. We are all with you.

9 Dec 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear katiana, I feel so sorry to here what has happened!!! That �s the name of the company but , What �s the name of the book? Besides, there must be an author. Who �s that person? The worst thing is that he/she must be among us, that person is a ESlprintables member who has access to our worksheets. Who is he/she?

9 Dec 2009     

a isabel
Portugal

Dear Katiana,

I �m also with you! The "thief" should be sued!
I hope Vitor helps you!
best wishes!

9 Dec 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear Katiana! Of course you have all our support. I can �t believe someone dared to do something like this. Are the authors of the book members of ESLprintables? I mean, the publishers may not even be aware that that is your work. I hope Victor can do something as well as our Turkish friends. They can �t get away with it!

Hugs,
mena

9 Dec 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi katiana,
I �m sorry about what has happened.
You have all my support!
Hugs,
Ana Isabel

9 Dec 2009     

Agatha1987
Poland

Dear Katiana,
I feel so sorry, I �m sure that Victor will help you!!!! it �s against law - you prepare them and they stole it. World is awful!!! I �m with YOU!!!

Hugs
Agata

9 Dec 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Hi Katiana,
Shocking! I �m so sorry this happened. I am also sure that there is an �author � who had presented your work as his / hers. The thief is right here, among us, that �s for sure. Anyway, it is also the publishing house �s fault - they should have checked before publishing.
I don �t know, people are mean. Not long ago your work was stolen and uploaded on other sites. And now this! It has gone too far. They are making money out of you.
There is something that can be done.
I �m with you!
Hugs,
Gabitza

9 Dec 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Extremely discouraging ...

9 Dec 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

Dear Ana,
I am shocked.
You have all my support.
Hugs,
Maria

9 Dec 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

So sorry to hear that! I hope that something can be done!
Sending you my love and my support, too.
 Aimee

9 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >