Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I FEEL TERRIBLE!    

I FEEL TERRIBLE!

gilorit
Israel

Dear Katiana
I am so sorry to hear the bad news. It is really shamefull.
My heart is with you.
Orit

9 Dec 2009     

esosh
Turkey

This is simply theft! Not only because I �m Turkish but because I �m a colleague I �m so sorryCry and angryAngry. We can try do whatever we can here. But can you tell us the name of the book / writer which / who uses your work?

9 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Dear Katiana,

I am very sorry to hear what has happened. I had been terribly annoyed with members from Turkey who were persistently uploading someone else �s materials as their own. I had even considered quitting this wonderful site just because of them. Of course Honest Turkish members of this site are more upset than anybody else but thieves are thieves and they are all around us. There is one consolation though Turkey has sufficient laws for pirating which covers the international publishers as well and I am sure somebody will get hold of the book in Turkey and whoever does will be too happy to forward it to you.

Whatever steps you may wish to take after that I for one give my full support and do whatever I can to help. This is too big a community to be beaten by the crooks.

9 Dec 2009     

sucarv
Portugal

You have my support too. I often think that I would love to purchase a book with your wonderful creative magnificent work... Hope justice will be made. All the best,
Susana

9 Dec 2009     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Katiana,
I am praying for you.  I believe justice will be done.
Keep strong and know that we are ALL behind you.
Hugs  Hug
Joey

9 Dec 2009     

mmargalef
Spain

I �m really upset to hear the bad news.  I wish you can catch the thieve(s). You have all my support.

9 Dec 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Dear Katiana!

This is unbelievable! You should publish your work as soon as possible. I guess now this must be solved first. I am sure there must be a way to make this company/publisher stop selling your material and of course we should try to find out, as soon as possible, which is the name of the person that appears (or should appear) in the book �s cover. The person who stole your work and pretends to be the �author � of your material!! How irritating!..
Please, don �t feel discouraged... you are a generous and wonderful teacher! This WILL be solved!
Hugs!

9 Dec 2009     

yola1923
Spain

don �t worry dear Ana!!!! you have ALL OUR support.
 HUGS !!!!!!

9 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hopefully this situation will be resolved. If anyone has the right to make money off of your creativity, it is you.
It is quite irresponsible for a publisher to publish work if they have not checked the copyrights.

9 Dec 2009     

ironda
Spain

Dear Katiana, I �m really sorry... I can �t believe how can someone steal people �s work like this and then publish it!
I hope that something can be done. You have our support! Seguro que hay alguna solucion.

Hugs!

9 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >