Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I FEEL TERRIBLE!    

I FEEL TERRIBLE!

redcamarocruiser
United States

Keep us informed Katiana. I hope you will be able to get everything resolved.

9 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Dear Katiana:

I �ve just arrived from work and am astonished with the terrible good news. Someone mentioned that the publishing house wouldn �t publish your work if a member from ESL didn �t present it as his work. I don �t know what �s worse: have your work published without your permission or have this person among us, maybe preparing the second of "his" books.

Please, ask this member who sent you the pages with your work to send other pages with other members � work as well, I think if more than one person claim the work as stolen from them and with all the support of this entire community, providing the evidence (your work published here since you started as a member) it �ll be easier to solve this awful matter.

You can count on us, we �re with you.

Zailda

9 Dec 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Katiana, dear, be strong, you are not alone and a lot of people are willing to give you support Hug 

The most frustrating thing is the book was published in another country, in Turkey, which means it can be difficult to sue the publishing house or it can even be difficult to find the person who decided to make unfair money. Angry

9 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

How about the clipart you use? They have a licence, and if you contact them telling that someone published your non-profit work without a licence they will help for sure.

9 Dec 2009     

erar2008
Spain

I �m very sorry about this Katiana. It �s very unfair and I hope you �ll be able to solve this asap. If there �s anything I can do for you just tell me. It could happen to all of us.

9 Dec 2009     

maker1
Turkey

Dear Katiana,
Could you please ask that friend who wants to remain anonymous which I don �t understand why to scan the cover of the book and send it to us?

9 Dec 2009     

Jull
Finland

Great idea, Zailda,
let them pay more than were going to earn! 

9 Dec 2009     

Jull
Finland

Really... maker1 is so right! Why not to SCAN THE COVER???

9 Dec 2009     

Katiana
Spain

I have just sent this member a message asking him to scan the cover.
I hope he sends it to me asap.

9 Dec 2009     

melahel7
Canada

Hey Katiana,

I �m really sorry about the whole publishing thing.  I think everyone here at ESLPrintable.com feels betrayed in a sense for the main purpose of this community is to share and give some love and appreciation.  This theft kills the spirit that each and everyone is trying to instill on this website.  We got your back girl !

9 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >