Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I FEEL TERRIBLE!    

I FEEL TERRIBLE!

peiolei
Spain

I admire your work and I am really sorry. I hope that Victor can do something to solve the problem. I �m with you.
Hugs,
Paola

9 Dec 2009     

tareq
Egypt

Dear Katiana,

I am soooooooooooo sorry to hear that!! What happened to you now could happen again and again to others � work and there would be no one to stop those thieves unless there were laws to stop them. I am so sorry to say that ,but these are facts. What should we do !!? There are copyright laws in all countries and there has to be a thief on the esl site who has taken your work and published it and I think he or she has to be Turkish too. I am sorry ,Turkish friends but it must be one of you. Also ,I assume the company may not know about the theft and the Esl thief must have given them the work as his or hers and they loved it and printed it. In case the company stole that work or for others � reason they have to be sued. I suggest one of the enthusiastic Turkish friends could 1- Ask a lawyer �s help and go to court
                                                                2- Inform the Ministry of Education about the stealing           3- Inform the people responsible for the copyrights.

Finally,I hope God burns those thieves in hell along with their dam books.
                                  Big hugs and support from qatar
                                                         Tarek

9 Dec 2009     

swissprof
Switzerland

Dear Katiana

You have all my support , it is not fair ! but I can understand that your worksheets are so beautiful that they have predators !

I hope you can do something to stop the authors of that publishing

Hugs and cheer up !

swissprof

9 Dec 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

I don �t think there is a need for our Turkish members to be ashamed of their country or to apologize.
Criminals or black sheep can be found in EVERY country and I do not believe members of one particular nation are better than others.

If I felt sorry for all the thieving, betraying, for all the dishonesty and fraud that certainly goes on in my country I wouldn �t be able to sleep. Human nature is imperfect, that �s a fact we have to reckon with or to expect.

Katiana, why don �t you ask all our Turkish colleagues to write protest mails or make protest phone calls to this publisher? To threaten them with legal action? That could put them under tremendous pressure. They might even offer you a deal ...
Best regards
Dorothea

9 Dec 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

Dear Katiana, what a bad new!!! Probably they stole your worksheets becausethey are envious... Angry But WE must fight to support you and your hard work!!! I �ll do whatever I can. HugsHug

9 Dec 2009     

Amandina
Switzerland

Dear Katiana
It �s a shame!!!! I �m sorry because your worksheets are really great and you should get all the credit for them.
Hugs,
Amandina

9 Dec 2009     

Katiana
Spain

Hi again,

Thanks once more for all your kind messages.

Another member here who wants to remain anonymous has sent me two scanned pages of one of the books by this editorial. They are clearly my work. I�m sending you the links:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4341/tarama0003z.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7241/tarama0004p.jpg

He has also told me that there are worksheets from other members here.

It�s really comforting to feel I�m not alone.

Hugs!

9 Dec 2009     

lillizen
Brazil

I am really sorry to hear that. That is really awful.

I am also another admirer of your great work. It must take you a lot of time to prepare your worksheets. It is a shame this is happening.

Hugs and my support,

Lilli Zen.

9 Dec 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ohh!! I used the first worksheet today! ... 

Do you know the names of the other memebers?

9 Dec 2009     

Nelssa
Ukraine

"Envious"??! Might be... but the main reason is that they love money more than anything else!
This is the main reason of course... They... why they? He or she who is a member of our community...
Dear Katiana,there must be an author. Who�s the  person? Let him pay you what he has already got. And it would be interesting to hear from this strange company too.
All is well that ends well, you will overcome for sure!
Hugs from Ukraine!

9 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >