Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I FEEL TERRIBLE!    

I FEEL TERRIBLE!

GIOVANNI
Canada

Dear Katiana I am really sorry to hear what has happened to you work.  I hope that all this gets straightened out.  It �s a pity that someone would go that far.  Your work is worth publishing, but only by you.  Take care.

9 Dec 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Dear Friend

I �m speechless. I can not understand  these kind of things happened among teachers. We the ones in charge of modelling humans � minds and correcting behaviour. Hope this could be solved and everything turn to its place. Of course, I support you since plagiarism is considered a illegal matter.

9 Dec 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi,

I �ve got their email, telephone and address, but first I will try to get a copy of the book to know exactly which worksheets have been copied.

Hugs,

Victor

9 Dec 2009     

cagreis
Portugal

There �s only one word I can think of OUTRAGEOUS!!!

9 Dec 2009     

robertohm
Spain

DEAR KATIANA

YOUR WORK IS REALLY AWSOME AND I AM SURE VICTOR AND YOU WILL FIND A TYPE OF SOLUTION. THIS IS MY SUPPORT FOR YOUR.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK. HUGS

10 Dec 2009     

epit
Turkey

DEar Katiana ,I �m a little bit timid cose I used your lay out when I was new butI can �t see any drawback  in sending to this message cose that is utterly different. Using someone �s work and right just for only money is a really terrible thing Yes this publish house sells books but our pupils can �t buy Their books are too expensive.I wish you prevent that and you get your right. Hugs

10 Dec 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Totally unfair Katiana!! You put tons of hard work on each and every worksheet you create. I �m sure Victor will find a solution to this. You have all our support dear friend!! Anything we can do, just let us know!! Hugs to you!!

10 Dec 2009     

PsychoUvita
Peru

=(...ANGRY ANGRY.

10 Dec 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Katiana,
I totally agree with Dorothea.
We should ask our turkish colleagues to call the publisher...
What do you think?
Cyn

10 Dec 2009     

Rosario Pacheco
Portugal

Dear Katiana.
I am really sorry to hear what has happened to you work. I hope this situation gets straightened out quickly.You have all our support dear friend!! Anything we can do, just let us know!!
Hugs!!

10 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    Next >